During the processing we confirm to the requirements of the applicable data protection legislation. This implies we:
- Clearly specify our intentions before we process personal data, by using this Privacy Statement;
- Restrict our collection of personal data to only the personal data needed for valid purposes;
- First, ask for explicit permission to process your personal data in cases where your permission is required;
- Take appropriate security measures to protect your personal data and we demand the same from parties who process personal data on our behalf;
- Expect your right to inspect, correct or delete your personal data held by us.
You can use the contact form on our website (www.palmira-itc.com) to ask questions or make any request
For this purpose, we use your IP address, email address, name and address details. We have a genuine interest in doing this. We store this information until we are sure that you are satisfied with our response and three months thereafter. This way we can easily access the information in case you have any following questions and train our customer service to improve even more.
We do not under any circumstance provide your personal data or other companies or organisations, unless we are required so by law (for example, when the police demands access to personal data in case of a suspected crime).
We take security measures to reduce misuse of and unauthorised access to personal data. We take the following measures in particular:
- We make use of secure connections (Secure Sockets Layer of SSL) to encrypt all information between you and our website when entering your personal data.
We reserve the right to modify this statement. We recommend that you consult this statement on a regular basis, so that you remain informed of any changes.
You have the following right:
- Being informed on which personal data we have and what we are using it for;
- Inspection of the personal data that we keep from you;
- Having incorrect data corrected;
- Request to delete outdated personal data;
- Revoke your consent;
- Object to certain uses