ACHIEVE YOUR BUSINESS GOALS ON THE BACKBONE OF TECHNOLOGY!
Palmira enables you to identify gaps and improvement measures to meet its objectives. We identify clear action plans, define KPIs to monitor, and deliver smart solutions tailor made to organisation.
ACHIEVE YOUR BUSINESS GOALS ON THE BACKBONE OF TECHNOLOGY
Strategic management, a continuous planning, monitoring, analysis and assessment of all that is necessary for an organisation to meet its goals and objectives. Fast-paced innovation, emerging technologies and customer expectations force organisations to think and make decisions strategically to remain successful. Strategic management typically involves:
- Analysing internal and external strengths and weaknesses.
- Formulating action plans.
- Executing action plans.
- Evaluating to what degree action plans have been successful and making changes when desired results are not being achieved.
Strategy management ARIS2
A Key Performance Indicator (KPI) is a measurable value that demonstrates how effectively a company is achieving key business objectives. Organisations use KPIs to evaluate their success at reaching targets. Selecting the right KPIs will depend on your industry and which part of the business you are looking to track. Each department will use different KPI types to measure success based on specific business goals and targets. Find out what types of key performance indicators are relevant to your department, industry, or role.
Palmira implements best solutions for Business Strategy, so organisations can:
- Define strategy across all required facts using the business segment matrix and KPI allocation model
- Save time with templates for strategy diagrams, strategy allocation diagrams and SWOT diagrams
- Diagrams are linked and repository-based to create a single source of truth, assuring strategy modelling is ready for future use—not just for short-term presentations
- Customise these templates to your company’s individual information needs.
- Generate business models to describe how your organisation creates, delivers and captures value
- Describe key activities, partners and resources, value propositions, customer relationships, customer segment channels, cost structures and revenue streams
- Create organisational models using value chain diagrams and organisational charts
DESCRIBE YOUR STRATEGY WITH BUSINESS MODEL CANVAS
Strategy is vital for a successful business. Government, Banking, and Telco are actively updating their strategies and tactics. For example, Saudi Arabia has an ambitious Vision 2030, UAE introduced UAE 2071 Plan and Dubai has the Dubai 2040 plan. Those strategies need dynamic and powerful technologies to track strategy execution and plan continuous improvement.
Strategy management ARIS
We deliver effective digital solutions by offering a set of tailor-made services to plan, design, and govern digital transformation using best expertise and solutions.