Enterprise Service Bus (ESB)
WEBMETHODS INTEGRATION PLATFORM:
A BUSINESS AND TECHNOLOGY DRIVER
WHAT IS AN ENTERPRISE SERVICE SOLUTION (ESB)?
webMethods Integration Platform is an enterprise service bus solution that quickly connects all systems and applications no matter where they reside. This powerful solution offers a proven and pre-integrated software suite that makes it easy to quickly integrate systems, servers, processes, devices, partners and data. With this enterprise service bus platform, organizations not only get a solution for application integration, B2B and cloud integration, but for managed file transfer, master data management and mobile applications as well.
HOW CAN ENTERPRISE SERVICE BUS (ESB) HELP YOUR ORGANIZATION?
Enterprise service bus solution enables you to:
- Eliminate application silos by quickly integrating anything with everything
- Enable custom, packaged and mainframe applications and databases to interoperate and exchange information easily
- Reduce the costs of maintenance and integration by eliminating point-to-point connections
- Accelerate time-to-market by developing applications faster and re-using existing assets
- Extend information and apps to employees, customers and partners anywhere
- Power enterprise mobile apps by provisioning back-end data capabilities in a secure and well-managed fashion
- Eliminate redundant or unneeded systems from acquisitions and mergers
- Securely connect mobile and SaaS applications with enterprise systems
- Improve regulatory compliance and risk management by using a single version of shared data
- Ensure continued value from legacy and core applications with SAP integration
AN ENTERPRISE SERVICE BUS PLATFORM WITH MARKET-LEADING CAPABILITIES
Business integration solution is built with best-of-breed enterprise service bus technology and offers capabilities that include:
- Service orchestration with built-in mapping and transformation functions
- Asynchronous high-speed messaging to Web, mobile and enterprise clients
- Master data management for customer, product, reference and hierarchical data
- Managed file transfer within the organization and across enterprises
- End-to-end life-cycle management of all integration artifacts
Integration holds the key to accelerating innovation, but in many organizations, business systems and application integrations haven’t kept up with the demands of digital. Data still exists in a siloed blend of on-premises systems and unconnected cloud applications and the Internet of Things (IoT) has added another layer of complexity into the mix.
Spark new ideas, create new products and services with integration as your differentiator using our market-leading webMethods Integration platform.
We’ve helped thousands of organizations across nearly every industry achieve success and re-invent themselves as innovators and marketplace disrupters. As the leader and recognized experts in integration with our iPaaS, hybrid integration, APIs, B2B, cloud integration and on-premises integration offerings—we can help you integrate anything—and everything.
For companies seeking a leading enterprise service bus solution, we offer the webMethods Integration Platform.