- Strategy and KPIs Management
- Business Process Documentation Analysis and Management
- Service catalog
- Enterprise Architecture Design and Management
- IT Portfolio Management
- Governance, Risk Management and Compliance
- Feasibility Studies
- Statistical reports
- Business studies
We believe it all started from Business Process. Without processes, your business’s time is ticking longer, have more errors and hard to scale.
Companies that implement Business Processes Management have a 280% higher success rate on their projects (95%) versus those that don’t (25%).
Why do you need BPM?
On a day-to-day level, you can use processes to:
- Record the one best way to do work (best standards), making it faster and cheaper to train new employees and share knowledge across the organization.
- Reduce mistakes because of human error and oversight
- Reduce operating costs by increasing efficiency
- Empower you to have a scalable systems that help your business stop dealing ad-hoc and urgent work, and focus on growth
It is also worth saying: Strategy formulation is a complex synergy of intended and emergent strategy, and positive company performance is brought about by a combination of both. so organizations should establish a strong tie between strategy development and performance management. Measuring and monitoring business performance is critical, but focusing on the wrong metrics can be detrimental. Selecting Performance indicators help organization to measure and visualize outcome, but it also shape the organization direction in the future, As a result, it is very important to carefully study KPIs before implementing them. Palmira expertise in this field resulted to empower organization with solutions and tools that help:
1. Align KPIs with strategic business objectives
2. Put processes in place, this helps your Human Capital understands their role before measuring outcomes
3. Pick KPIs that are measurable and Attainable
4. Be Acute in selecting accurate KPIs
5. Design Dashboards and start monitoring and always keep in mind: “A happy employee produce higher”
A Key Performance Indicator (KPI) is a measurable value that demonstrates how effectively a company is achieving key business objectives. Organizations use KPIs to evaluate their success at reaching targets. Selecting the right KPIs will depend on your industry and which part of the business you are looking to track. Each department will use different KPI types to measure success based on specific business goals and targets. Find out what types of key performance indicators are relevant to your department, industry, or role.
Once you’ve selected your key business metrics, you will want to track them in a real-time reporting tool. KPI management can be done using dashboard reporting software, giving your entire organization insights into your current performance. Learn more about how to track KPIs in a report or dashboard: Dashboard Examples.